Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Internet Surpasses Television as Main News Source for Young Adults

Internet Surpasses Television as Main News Source for Young Adults

Yep. Can't say this is a surprise. When I saw the headline I was wondering if I still count as "young adult." Clearly, I'm long past that era -- but we Gen-Xers and even trailing edge Boomers seem to be getting the preponderance of our news from the Interwebs too. (41%)


Needless to say, it's pretty clear I'm not the target audience for Nightly News because when I'm actually home to watch Brian Williams (I <3)

Of course that's why I love that NBC actually launched a Nightly News app! All the good that is Brian Williams (*sigh*) without the "you're old now" commercials. Of course, it does make me wonder how on earth they are going to monetize, but that's a different story. Oh, and I mention how awesome Brian Williams is?




No comments:

Post a Comment