Thursday, September 22, 2011

Impending Facebook changes sound verrryyy curioussss....

I'm thoroughly intrigued by Mashable's account or rather "trailer" of Facebook's soon-to-be revealed changes. Sentences like, "I have seen what Facebook is launching on Thursday, and it’s going to change the world of social media", and "The Facebook you know and (don’t) love will be forever transformed", are quite ominous and yet so curious. I want to see!

I have a serious love/hate relationship with Facebook, I love to hate it and I hate to love it. I can't stay off it, yet I loath how it consumers people (read: me). I often call Facebook, "the devil" due to its complicated privacy controls, ability to convince people they should post very minute of their uninteresting day, and stalking capabilities. 


Today's the big reveal, so here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment