Thursday, September 16, 2010

Looxcie: Bluetooth Headset Camcorder is TiVo for Life | Fast Company

Looxcie: Bluetooth Headset Camcorder is TiVo for Life | Fast Company

Wait -- a video recorder with no record button? It's just always on?

Tivo for life?  You can't just be in the moment?

The privacy implications of this are overwhelming. Most of us are used to having our pictures posted online, but we're aware that the pictures have been taken. It wasn't so far back that I was still asking people if they minded if I posted the pics on Flickr to share -- because it wasn't common practice yet (I'm too old to have grown up on Facebook).

I'm finding it kind of horrifying that I could be talking to someone who is video recording everything I'm saying and I might not realize it. Technically -- that's illegal. How do you deal with that?

What do you think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment