Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birds!!!

Humming Bird

If you work at RTCRM, you likely know from my PechaKucha presentation that I'm secretly obsessed with birds. Since revealing my hidden fascination, I've been sent an enormous amount of avian related content by my coworkers. Some were emails that confided secret bird lovery, others contained random bird factoids, while others sent links to some really cool bird sites. Two of which particularly stood out to me.

1. Hungover Owls
2. Andrew Zuckerman's Bird

You really don't need to be a "bird lover" to appreciate these sites. While birds can be quite odd and non-human looking, what I like about both these sites is that they demonstrate how a creature so physically and physiologically different can still express human-like and relate-able emotions.

1 comment: