- book flights and hotel for client meeting
- send revised deck to client
- review creative from partner agency
- send comments back to partner agency
- research Boomer trends for 2011
- enter goals for direct reports into performance review system
People kept stopping by with that confused and lost look, asking "how did people work before the Internet?" Which (as I think of it now) means that I wouldn't even have a job if it weren't for the Internet. How can you have digital strategy without digital? (insert sad face)...
In high school I worked at a bakery and we didn't need Internet for that. We took all orders and made supply calls over the phone, paychecks came on paper, and the cash register was old school, enter and Ding!...Prior to working at an ad agency, baking and coaching sports (also no Internet required) were my only job experience. So that's it, if the Internet doesn't return, I'm going to start a bakery and coach sports on the side...