In an effort to step up our game with our monthly briefing book, Perspectives, we've planned out the next several months of themes. We hope this will get our readers and us, something to look forward to. Here are the themes for the next few months. You can find the back issues linked below, on SlideShare and on the RTCRM website. Contact @rtcrm if you'd like to be added to our direct distribution lists!
2011 Perspective Themes
- January: 2011 Trends to Watch
- February: Things We "Heart"
- March: Where Are They Now?
- April: April Fools!
- May: Graduation Tool Box
- June: "Experience" Issue
- July: Travel & Leisure, or "How to Plan my Summer Vacation"
- August: Getting Local - Checking out DC's Social Media Savvy
- September: Back to School
Perspectives are published on the 15th of the month, just follow @rtcrm to get the links! We'd love to know what you think, or ideas you have for our upcoming editions.